Ad - New Bachmann Intermodals + 20' containers

The latest Bachmann Intermodal with 2 x 20' ISO conatainers came into stock today. This is the first Intermodal to feature the new short containers, but purchasers should be aware that only one of the two Intermodal flats is supplied with boxes.

Pictures at:

RRP is £26.95.

Best wishes, John Turner,

53A Models, Hull.
Reply to
John Turner

Nice photos John. We took a few but the best we got is at

Quality model.

Richard

Richard Davies

Yes but those are not 45ft containers Richard

Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

He doesn't say they are.......

His photo is captioned '20ft containers', and a reference to the 45ft containers being a 'related item' is beneath.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

I'm not sure what you mean. I've had a look at the product description and photo, and it seems OK to me. Let me know - I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Davies

It would appear to be me not looking closely enough, but then if I get cofused so may others. I guess I'm conditioned to expect a caption under a picture, and with the pic on screen the real title is off screen above. Sorry Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

No problem - looks like Robert Pollard correctly guessed what had happened. What resolution screen are you using? This page is due to be rebuilt later this year so if you have any suggestions then I'm very open to them :-)

Richard

Reply to
Richard Davies

In message , Keith Norgrove writes

Never heard of a 45 foot container anyway, only 40 foot.

Josh

Reply to
Josh Haigh