DC Kits 81 / AL1

I've been waiting for this to appear for some time, and I understand it was launched at Warley. Has anyone got one? Any views / reviews? There's nothing on the DCK website yet.

I'll be wanting to build a later version - (1979 vintage), so I understand I'll have to wait for the single pantograph version.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

Hi Adrian, I just updated the Model Depot site ( and DCKits site ) for the class 81...

Kindest regards Simon Judd Model Depot ( shop )

317 Hunslet Road Leeds LS10 1NJ

I'll be wanting to build a later version - (1979 vintage), so I understand I'll have to wait for the single pantograph version.

Adrian

Reply to
Simon Judd

Thanks.

Is the single pan version due in Feb?

317 Hunslet Road Leeds LS10 1NJ

I'll be wanting to build a later version - (1979 vintage), so I understand I'll have to wait for the single pantograph version.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian B

HI ADRIAN, The Class 81 tops version with air tanks will be around Feb / March / April time, but i havent got the exact relese date, when the current twin pantograph version has exhausted in sales the air brake version will be out. If you buy a early version and dont open the second pantograph you can exchange the pantograph for air tanks, but you would need to contact DC Kits directly " saying that Simon at Model Depot mentioned it to you", to email DC Kits there email is snipped-for-privacy@modeldepot.co.uk Kindest regards Simon Judd