Dust on model railways - the solution :-)

Or perhaps a solution to space problems:

Paul Boyd

Well that's one use for the old Tri-ang 'Magnahesion' (sp?), probably the only one mind you, and I wouldn't want to leave steel track and wheel sets in a greenhouse for very long!

Reply to
Jerry

The message from "Jerry" contains these words:

I didn't play the complete video (above) because I saw the original broadcast in which a short method description was given: A stainless steel strip follows the rails (which looked like n/s to me) and each loco and wagon has a pair of magnets glued underneath matching up with the steel strip.

It would probably have been better broadcast at the beginning of April...

Reply to
David Jackson

How about the 'air hog' cars ?

with a more realistic view of them on ....

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart