Don't you wish all eBay parcels were like this?

If thats the poor lad that Got no games with his PSP2 just some bits of Paper then I have Heard about it

Reply to
Trev

Not if I just bought a 100,000 pound item... ;-) (not that there are many of those...)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

garden

It's by no means clear that the recipient will get to keep the cash.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

If no one claims it and its not proved to be the proceeds of crime, the finder will be able to claim it. There is a fixed period for the claiming etc to happen in.

Reply to
estarriol

As I read it the police can ask for an extension in September. Is there any limit to the number of extensions the police can ask for?

Personally I'd be relieved if someone simply clicked the "pay now" button after winning an auction. It hasn't happened for a very long time now.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

garden

A fair chance though - though a visit from some nice men in a BMW is (or could have been if they had not handed it to plod) on the cards. It's unlikely they will pop down the nick to claim it....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

if you want to know who sent it just wait for the headline - 'Unconcious man dropped off at A&E with Playstation game up his ....."

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Or even unconscious man arrested at A&E with a Shrek doll up his arse, said a spekesman, apparently he tried to retrieve the ps2 he had sold to a child on Ebay and the child objected.........

Well have you ever tried to get one off a kid?

Reply to
estarriol

The way I read it, it's already more than 3 months since it happened and the Magistrates have been involved so I think an extension has already been granted. The police tallk about a "further" order in September. They're not going to let this one go easily.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I wonder if this is why its only now hit the media, an attempt to flush something out?

Reply to
estarriol

It does seem strange that it's taken so long to get hold of the seller and determine the ownership of the cash. I think we've only been given a juicy snippet.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Easy - offer em a ps3 (but you better have one ready)

Reply to
simon

Which reminds me, i see George W. Bush underwent a colonoscopy. I wonder if they found Tony Blair's false teeth or Stephen Harper's wig?

Reply to
MartinS