Dutch livery Electrotren Alsthom Co-Co

Hello

I wonder if anyone has any advice about actual availability of the Dutch livery Electrotren Alsthom Co-Co. I have not had much luck searching on the internet. I turn up Ontrack at Pontrilas and having run them up they say they can get them but don't stock them and I am left a bit uncertain whether any are actually on sale at the moment?

Reply to
Robert Forsythe

"Robert Forsythe" wrote

You should be able to order these (if any are to be produced) through any of Hornby's UK-based dealers.

John.

Reply to
John Turner