FA: Photos that might be useful for modelling.

Hi all,

I have a selection of photos from my collection for auction on ebay that may well be interesting if you are modelling any of the places featured. If you are interested, then take a look at

Paul

1540 at Gloucester 1933

North Star Broad Gauge Loco at Swindon 1946

Carnforth Midland Railway Loco shed

Derby Shed

Hellifield shed L&YR

Selsey shed and locos of the Hundred of Manhood & Selsey Railway 1927

Deane Clough Signal Box

Reading East Signal Box GWR

Beith Town station

Canonbury station North London Railway 1956

Carmyllie station D&AJR

East Halton halt Great Central Railway

Golspie station Highland Railway

Long Melford station GER