FS: Bachmann respray class 37 loadhaul.

Hi all,

I am reluctantly selling my treasured 37884 Gartcosh in Loadhaul livery.

So have a look and see what you think.

Hopefully you guys can give her a good home.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

I am seriously looking for a weathered Bachmann 37 in BR Green. Regularly look on ebay at every 37 that comes up but it would seem they are like rocking horse poo.

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

Reply to
Rob Kemp

A euphemism for non-existant, I do believe.

Cheers, Martyn

Reply to
M Roberts

Rocking horse poo, Rare, as in, does not/cannot exist.

Funny thing is, since I wrote this I have found one on ebay, a weathered 37 in BR green I mean. :o)

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

Duh! I knew that, honest! Rob :-)

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Come again? According to the most recent edition of the club magazine they are still available direct from Bachmann.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Sorry, couldn't resist... ;-)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Like hens' teeth.

Reply to
MartinS

Kim,

As I am not a member of the Bachmann club and just rely on looking at their website, I can only go on the information available, which says both BR green variants (unweathered) are not available 32-776 and 37-778. I have not seen a weathered version offered until yesterday when I noticed a

32-776K variant on ebay.

Perhaps you can inform me what type the 37 on offer is (name, headcode, colour etc) and how much are Bachmann asking for it.

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

"Eddie Bray" wrote

I think I've still got stock of both unweathered green 37s, but the weathered variation was limited to Collectors' Club members as someone else has suggested.

Don't rely too much on the Bachmann website, it does has some anomalies.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

My mistake. The issue I was looking at was labelled "Volume 6 No.1" which I assumed to be the latest issue but is actually Autumn 2005. The Winter 2005 issue states that D6717 is now sold out along with the Small Prairie and weathered Class 08.

During the time they were available they were considerably cheaper than any offered on eBay even when a year's subscription to the member's club is added. I just sold the Porterbrook 57 for £123 + postage which gives you some idea of the savings to be made.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Go on then I'll bite, how much?

Email me direct if you like :)

Eddie.

Reply to
Eddie Bray

"Eddie Bray" wrote

I'll contact you tomorrow Eddie, not in the shop now.

John.

Reply to
John Turner