FS: Mint / Boxed OO Diesel & Electric locos & Class 117 3 car DMU

Just updated my models for sale page to include the following items owned and carefully stored by me from new

Lima 204776 D1023 Western Fusilier BR Blue Limited Edition Certificate 49 of 480 Mint, boxed, never run or displayed

and

Lima 205147, 205148, 205149 Class 117 DMU (3 Car) 51350, 59508, 51332 BR Blue & Grey Mint, boxed, never run or displayed

Other items include Lima 20064 Green, 37609 DRS, 66501 Freightliner Limited edition plus many more Hornby, Lima and Mainline.

Please email with any questions.

Cheers

Andrew Collecting British Locomotive Railwayana

D444