G Farish N Spares and Junk box stuff

In news:csaqc6$6d0$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net, John Turner blithered:

Don't feed the trolls, John!!

Reply to
GbH

Took your advice and gave that a try John.

Only thing was some British Outline N GAUGE people were less than polite.

One Bob Harris and an unknown.

I wonder if it is the norm for N Gauge people? Should I change scale?

Reply to
Skoda

In message , Skoda writes

Yes, most definitely.

You will find that people who model in 4mm/1ft are the nicest people around, except when talking to people who model in other scales, or in different standards to their own (such as OO v. EM or P4).

Reply to
John Sullivan

"Skoda" wrote

And you thought we were short with you! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Probably best to change to live steam Gauge 1......

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

John said "welcomes advertising". The ngauge listserver is non-commercial. I saw the thread you initiated over there: Your frequent posts and rude manner are what turned people against you.

I think every N scale modeller who models British stuff, is online and is likely to have the parts you're after has seen your post a few times now...

Richard

Reply to
Richard Marsden

Joe

They are an odd bunch in those Yahoo Groups. Unless you are a regular they get shirty.

Been on the net too long I reckon.

It would seem they had it in for you before you got there judging by their response.

I will check if I have any old roofs in my sppares box. You never know, may be able to fix something up for you.

Joe

Reply to
Joe