Gaugemaster

Following a similar post re. BR Lines I feel compelled to compliment Gaugemaster. At a time when brick and mortar companies who also do web sales are getting a lot of bad press re. customer care I was VERY impressed with them. An item ordered in the wrong scale (by someone on my behalf) was sent back and replaced in a matter of a few days start to finish, they couldn't have been more helpful / efficient if they tried!

Reply to
Robert Gauld