Gaugemaster Lights

Hi All,

I am trying to wire up one of Gaugemaster's own Brand Dual Aspect Colour Light SIgnal to a PECO PL-13 Switch which is seated on top of a point motor and so is switched with the points.

I would like to know how this can be done. My father has emailed Gaugemaster and asked if it can be, and they have confirmed, but with no method. Can someone perhaps tell me here how it can be achieved??

TIA Graham Kendall

Reply to
Graham Kendall