Graham Farish Shredded Wheat

Our son has been given an ‘N’ gauge Graham Farish 0-6-0 GP tank loco plus two Shredded Wheat coaches. The loco is unmotorised and is from
about 1989.
It’s a promotion but does anyone have any more information on the set ?
Chris
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Dragon Heart" wrote

They were (not surpisingly) given away or available on collection of tokens (can't remember which) with Shredded Wheat. According to Ramsey's Guide they were produced between 1989 & 1999, although I can't believe the promotion lasted that long.
Coaches were a modified version of the standard Graham Farish 4-wheel coach.
John.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Mebbe it was december 1989 to January 1
--
Martin S.

Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry - didn't mean to send that. I misread the post.
--
Martin S.

Add pictures here
βœ–