Heljan Kestrel - DCC CV settings

The following just received from Heljan. If anyone wants the 'further information' for altering CVs then please contact me via the 53A Models website.

< quote >

Subject: Information for operating HELJAN Kestrel model on DCC

Dear HELJAN retailer

It has been brought to our attention that it will be necessary to change the CV setting on your decoder to operate the lights on this model correctly. For this reason you can only fit decoders where CV values can be altered. This will not affect the model when it is operated on DC.

Please see attached for further information on individual decoder values.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sarah Rix

< /quote >
Reply to
John Turner