Hornby 4472 (NRM)

Anyone in the trade know whether Hornby have cleared the entire intended production run of R2441, the NRM A3 Flying Scotsman? It only seemed to appear about November, and seems to be out of stock with all the retailers I've tried.

Cheers, Francis K.

Reply to
Francis Knight

Hi Francis, I have some left, but I don't think Hornby have any left. Simon

contact me off list if you want one :- snipped-for-privacy@modeldepot.co.uk

Reply to
Model Depot

"Model Depot" wrote

I think they're doing another batch, at least that's what they inferred when I ordered more last week. They don't normally accept orders if there's not going to be more.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Reply to