Infamy!

I went to the Beckenham show yesterday, and was chatting to the chap on the OO gauge association stand, and in the course of the conversation I happened to let slip that I've got this big garden railway. The next question was "You're not John Sullivan, by any chance?"

Infamy, or what?

And, yes, I did join.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Infamy, infamy! They've all got it infamy! (apologies to the Carry On gang)

Steve Newcastle NSW Oz

Reply to
Steve Magee

And your ego is hardly in need of lubrication :)

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

=>

=>> Infamy, or what? =>

=>And your ego is hardly in need of lubrication :) =>

=>Cheers =>Robt P. =>

=>

But 'is throat is. With a pint of the best.

:-)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir