Langley Metal figures

Dear all
I have just received my first delivery of some Langley figures and farm
machinery. I confess to being a bit overwhelmed as I have never attempted
cast metal stuff before. Any hints? How to solder? Paint first or not? What
are the best paints? Anything else.
Once again, thanks in advance
Rob
Reply to
Rob
See the thread on "low-melt solder for track feeds".
It's a good idea to wash whitemetal in warm soapy water before soldering or painting. (And wash your hands after handling - it contains lead.)
Use the same paints you would on plastic models.
Reply to
MartinS