Kernow Beattie Well Tank..

I ordered one when it was announced and it turned up last Saturday - only one criticism - they've forgotten the tank filler! It's normally a bit obvious in the centre of the bunker!

Lovely model though.

Gavin.Hamilton

It's covered by the coal load according to Dapol (post #632):-

or

airsmoothed

That makes it sound like a "cop-out" for something they forgot! I'm familiar with 30585 having both driven and fired it and the lack of the filler *is* blindingly obvious. If they wanted to hide it there would have to be a hump in the coal in the bunker... I meant to get a photo on Sunday but it was in the shed...

Gavin.Hamilton