Kit Prices ....

Thought I'd paid too much at my local shop for part built Millholme L&Y Baltic tank, but then I saw the prices of these kits ....

Cheers, Simon

ps hope not upset anyone by getting a less common L&Y loco - and its huge !

Reply to
simon

Most sensible thing you've done in a long time. ;-)

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Nearly, best was Johnson 3F tank with K's body and (I think) Wrenn chassis for less than GBP20 :-) Had to repaint it as it was lined red with number from Duchess range as well as add some handrails, but definately worth doing.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon