L&YR

Hi all,

Just received the L&YR Wagon book by Noel Coates. I hadn't realized it was a part work! :-( Is there a part 2 (yet)? I've searched the internet but found nothing.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

What makes you think it is a part work? It's no2 in the L&YRS "Focus" series, but the other publications cover signalling and electrification of Liverpool-Southport and Manchester-Bury.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Pretty sure the cover of mine says: "Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons Volume One"

(picked up mine for something like 1pound at a Waterstone's clearout sale!).

Simon.

Reply to
Simon

The book gives diagrams and drawings for open, Fruit, timber wagons etc but misses out the enclosed wagons - It says they are to be in part 2.

I found that, but assumed it to be a different series.

The problem here is that I have no way to view these publications before buying, and then 3-4 months wait until they arrive in NZ.

Well, I'm not building an L&Y layout so my current interest is in rolling stock.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I suggest that you email the Publications Sales officer at the L&YRSociety.

then follow the "publications" link.

Apologies if you've already seen that.

Adrian

Reply to