Leamington and Warwick MRS Exhibition Sunday 16th

Our first visit ....Been bit quiet for us on the exhibition front, thought it looked a big one with a Warley atmosphere so wasnt all that keen but was
totally wrong. Excellent traders - most of my favourites, some good layouts (didnt get chance to see all cos too much chatting) and the LWMRS were wonderful hosts so we had a great afternoon. Only mildly annoyed that didnt realise London Road layout was London Road Models else could hopefully had pleasant chat about their brake van :-)
Definately put on the calender as a dont miss for next year, but take food as some things bit expensive.
Cheers, Simon

I haven't been since they moved from the one day exhibition at the (Myton?) school a year or few ago. I thought it was getting very "samey" at the old venue, with the same layouts (e.g. the lego one) years after year.
Maybe I should give it another chance next year.
MBQ

I haven't been since they moved from the one day exhibition at the (Myton?) school a year or few ago. I thought it was getting very "samey" at the old venue, with the same layouts (e.g. the lego one) years after year.
Maybe I should give it another chance next year.
MBQ
Didnt see any lego (if meant literaly), was a full range of scales, sizes and regions (countries). Finescale to LGB. The tot managed to take control of Highbury, a particularly well scenic'd n guage layout - a full but not cluttered scene. A lot of people would benefit from studying the construction and placing of his trees and vegitation. Also his attitude to children, it was a laugh and we'll have some proper running here for a while instead of the 150mph. A special kind of thank you to the people on the Railworks stand who gave the tot a working demo copy of the software. I really enjoyed watching it at 06:00 this morning :-)
Cheers, Simon

Highbury Colliery?
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum

Whoops sorry confused again - Highly Unlikely.
Cheers, Simon

Literally, there was always a lego trainset layout when I went.
MBQ