Lenz

How do you change the direction code on a Lenz chip. Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul

I would guess that you just need to reverse the motor wires?

Alan

Reply to
Gyle TMD

"Paul" wrote

Can I suggest that you post this question on the following Yahoo Group?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

You could download the manual from they don't come with the chips, but its standard for all decoders that the direction is set in CV29, the default value is usually 6, to reverse direction change that to 7 if using 14 speed steps and to 5 if using

28/128 speed steps. Read the manual if you want to know more. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.
Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Ah yes good thinkin' John.....

I've just fitted one of those Express Models DCC 67 lighting kits and it recommends that you reverse the motor wires if the model does'nt run in the right direction...(which the bugger did'nt!)

Alan

Reply to
Gyle TMD