LOKSOUND3 SOUND DECODER Class 37 from South West Digital

South West Digital have just released the new Loksound3 sound decoder for the Class 37. Absolutely superb sound, fantastic quality.

Have done a small article on how I went about fitting it at

Seasons greetings to all.

John H

Reply to
John Digital

"John Digital"

Hi John,

What price are the sound decoders please?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hi John,

Currently £110 including round 23mm speaker, rectangular speaker at additional cost £6 Regards John

Reply to
John Digital

"John Digital" wrote

Cheers John. My budget says I'll have to wait until the price drops significantly.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Yes, sound would be nice, but not that good.

Mark Thornton

Reply to
Mark Thornton