Model Exhibitions - Hampshire/Berks area

Hi all,

I'm planning visits to local exhibitions over the next few months, and want to ensure I know about all of them...

28-29 Jan - Southampton 4-5 Feb - Alton 11-12 Mar - Basingstoke

Am I missing any ? I think there is something in Reading sometime (but can't find any information).

Reply to
Ian Cornish

Egham and Staines MRS Sat 28 January 1030-1730hrs Manorcoft School, Egham.

No road name given in the flyer I picked up yesterday.

PETER

Reply to
Peter Tomlin

Reply to
Simon Judd

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:15:12 +0000, Ian Cornish said in :

I believe that's larger scales (O and up) only, but ICBW.

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Hi Ian.

Could you make it to Leatherhead. It's on the M25. If so have alook at

Cheers

Reply to
David Smith

The ALSRM in May at Reading

And the Gauge 0 Guild Trade show in March at he same venue in Reading

And there was another Gauge 0 Trade Show in December in Reading at the same venue.

Must have plenty of money in the Reading Area :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Hi Ian

Having just returned from the Calne show this weekend I know about the following and am posting them now on the grounds that I may yet spend the rest of next week in bed ignoring newsgroups and yahoo groups:

25 & 26 Feb (I Think, will confirm) Eastleigh (Fleming Park Leisure Centre), this show was formerly known as Eurotrack. Watt Estate is appearing. We have also agreed to offer a layout at short notice if needed - may be Soberton.

Also, 25 Feb. Warminster (Wilts) Nictun Borrud was due to attend but administrative blunder on the part of the GPO has prevented this.

Sat 4 Mar Abingdon. Don't have a flyer to hand, will confirm venue later. Soberton is appearing.

11 & 12 Mar. Basingstoke. Soberton is appearing.

Sun 19 Mar. TRPS Show in Fernham Hall, Fareham. Soberton is appearing.

Advanced notice: Fareham & District MRC's own show on 15 & 16 July 2006 in Fareham Community Centre. None of our own layouts will be appearing (promise, not even Soberton). This will be the last public event in the Community Centre before the bulldozers move in to flatten it.

Elliott (who is frequently trying to remind himself that this is a hobby and he is supposed to enjoy the outings with the layouts)

Reply to
Elliott Cowton