Model railway retailing

Sorry, dont understand your banter old chap :-)

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Unless she has had a certain operation, someone called Jane is definitely not a chap ;o)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Didn't she used to be called John?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

In message , " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" writes

No, that was my identical twin brother.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Depends whose doing the calling. Me Tarzan, you Jane - OK, whatever....

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

"Chris Wilson" wrote

To be honest Chris, you're in a minority. We now find Bachmann trains sell better than Hornby and they're more robust and fail less regularly. They're also significantly cheaper across the two ranges.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eclipse.net.uk:

Don't doubt it for a minute, I am very impressed by my C20 in fact I may but another and I am far from being a D&E sort of chap, the C8 was one of the orginal ones with the weak pick-ups, I've modded those and again I am very impressed. I wouldn't argue the piint at all, I do agree Bachmann makes some very good stuff, but ask me to list their current stock and I wouldn't have a clue, ask me to list Hornby's and I bet I could get to around the 80% mark.

... and from my POV the work needed to improve their site enough to make it useable would probably only take a couple of days work. Same old thing halfpenny's worth of tar and all that ...

Reply to
Chris Wilson

perhaps the sales manager of a company like this should not admit to the public he does not know the class of a loco, he should go and find out.

Reply to
Martyn Dawe