MREMag says an anouncment is due from Hornby tonight...

Anyone care to divulge ? Something like they may enter N gauge properly with rolling stock, in addition to Lyddle End ?

Reply to
Ian Cornish

Given the date, I'm a wee bit sceptical ;-)

I subscribe to quite a few N-related newsgroups and there has been no "buzzing" about new Hornby N Gauge, apart from the Lyddle End range.

I'll wait until tomorrow morning but can't help feeling this is a massive wind-up!

Adam Warr

Reply to
Adam

In message , Ian Cornish writes

Maybe they've bought up Märklin.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

In message , Jane Sullivan writes

Maybe they've finally employed someone on quality control :o)

Reply to
Roy

And I just looked at the calendar and realised the same... but there is hope.;-)

Reply to
Ian Cornish

And tomorrow is also Ally Pally which is just the place for a trade announcement and an unveiling if there were to be one......

Funny how Bachmann managed to get the Farish Peaks in just in time for Ally Pally wasn't it!

Regards John M Upton (Need sleep - early start tomorrow!)

My Fotopic Collections: South Central/Southern, Model Railway & Other Rail Pictures:

Bus Pics:

JMUpton2000

And the date is APRIL the 1st nice one Hornby

Reply to
The Parkys

"Roy" wrote

And in design!