My models.

I have built two layouts recently. One is the section of track between Penrith and Blencow on the old Cockermouth, Keswick and Penrith railway. The other is Keswick junction just south of Penrith.

Wrighty

Where are they? That's a big site to roam around - or is that your intention? And that's either a very old picture of Cedric, or he's lost a lot of weight:)

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

"Ken Parkes" wrote

You'll be lucky to find them, Mr Wright spends his time promoting the Cockermouth, Keswick & Penrith railway and I suspect this is just a case of Nigel spamming this group with the ckp website.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Ken Parkes said the following on 24/01/2006 22:49:

I'm afraid I just got to the front page, saw a screenful of advertising, and hit the close button. That kind of site has that effect on me! One of the golden rules of website design is to make it easy to navigate, otherwise people won't bother.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Yes. I agree. it is not the best thought out page.

I once read that if people surfing the net have not seen something of interest to them (rather than the advertisers) on a site within 10 seconds then they go somewhere else.

Reply to
crazy_horse_12002

"Ken Parkes" wrote

.

Where are they? Ken.

ABout half way down on the right hand side. I only found the link to one, but some very interesting pictures of other stuff on the site re the line.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

I think you're right John......and I fell for it.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

Can only see the Norman Gray models of Penrith station.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes