[OT] Pete Waterman's son dies...

Pop Idol judge Pete Waterman has announced the death of his 33-year-old son, Paul. The 57-year-old multimillionaire pop producer posted a two-line note on his Web site, saying: "On January 3rd 2005 Paul peacefully passed away after a serious illness which had kept him in hospital since June. "We would like to thank everyone for their kind regards and sympathies and we hope that you will leave us to grieve our loss in private." Paul died at the Institute of Neurology in central London after losing a six-month battle with a mystery illness. A colleague at Waterman's music firm told The Sun: "Paul was here a lot. Everybody knew him. It's terrible news and we're devastated." The tragedy came just days after Waterman was awarded an OBE for his services to music. Waterman, who has married three times, has another son and two daughters. "

I'm sure I speak for everyone here in expressing our greatest sympathy for Pete and his family.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

May I add my Family's message of condolence and sympathy to Pete and his Family at this sad time.

David.

Reply to
David F.