Dies

I want occasionally to bend a piece of flat bar no more than 6" wide, and

3/8" thick. Sometimes if is a random angle, and sometimes, standard 45 and 90s. Are there dies available that I can put in a bench press with a hydraulic pump, and make these pieces when I need them? Are any readily available, or what would it cost for a machinist to make me a set that would do up to 90 deg? They got that stuff @ HF?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Enerpac makes or used to make a press for just that. Thet show up on ebay from time to time.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Some of those are pretty well done! Time for me to build one!

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

I might have a spare 30 ton bottle jack kicking around.....

  1. Lie
Gunner