Peco 83 Line.

I need a shop in the UK where I can buy Peco's 83 line. Thanks in advance.
Hans Ole Denmark www.smugglers-division.dk

Try this one Hans.
http://www.mgsharp.com/PECO_HO_TRACK.HTM
Russell Wykes
Russell Wykes wrote:

Just what I wanted :-) Thanks for your help.
--
Regards from
Hans Ole

There seems to be quite a few that are stocking code 83 rail. I made enquiries by telephone on Monday (22 Aug) with Roxley models in Surrey, Mid Sussex models in Burgess Hill, W Sussex and also Hobby bob in Uckfield, E Sussex. All had some stocks.
Sorry don't have phone numbers to hand but got them all from Model Rail magazine.
--
Mike Hughes