Peco 83 Line.

I need a shop in the UK where I can buy Peco's 83 line. Thanks in advance.

Hans Ole Denmark

Hans Ole

Try this one Hans.

Russell Wykes

Reply to
Russell Wykes

Just what I wanted :-) Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Hans Ole

In message , Hans Ole writes

There seems to be quite a few that are stocking code 83 rail. I made enquiries by telephone on Monday (22 Aug) with Roxley models in Surrey, Mid Sussex models in Burgess Hill, W Sussex and also Hobby bob in Uckfield, E Sussex. All had some stocks.

Sorry don't have phone numbers to hand but got them all from Model Rail magazine.

Reply to
Mike Hughes