Platform clearance

I have a loading gauge diagram for 2mm finescale but it doesn't have a value for the minimum or standard distance between rail and platform edge (horizontally). I want to know the value for straight platforms and even though I could lay the track and place the platform to suit, I need to know the value so I can place the tracks correctly in the first place!!

Can anyone give me the theoretical value or even just measure a 2mm layout rail to platform edge.

Thanks

Luke

Reply to
Luke Briner