Netherlands: Rail 2008 wants layouts. 7.8.9 March

I've just had a letter, as a previous exhibitor (some time ago), asking if I have a new layout that might suit for a trip to Holland.

Or, if I might "scout" for any "top modelmakers... presenting their work, dioramas and model railway layouts."

Last time I took "St. Torpids Creek" and had a wonderful time with ferry crossings, accommodation and most meals paid for. Though I'm not sure I class myself as "top modelmaker"

This time they will be in Euretco Expo Center in Houten near Utrecht. More details I don't have as yet, nor, in the middle of a house move, do I have an operational *new* exhibition layout (I thought the change of region would give a new lease of life to the old one!)

Alex Fichtinger is inviting short e-mails to snipped-for-privacy@rail.nl in the first instance.

I'm not sure about scouting, but I thought I'd put up smoke signals here to see if anyone might be interested.

Reply to
Chris Brown