Any modeler from Netherlands here ?

Any modeler from Netherlands here ? I need some information about one specific on-line hobby-shop in Netherlands, specialized for armor kits.

Thanks, Zac

Reply to
Zeljko Hanich

Did you try over on Armorama.com? They have a very european contingent and I think a Dutch forum as well.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

snipped-for-privacy@zg.htnet.hr (Zeljko Hanich) wrote in :

Yep.

Shoot (or mail me...)

Reply to
Harro de Jong

Yup.

What do you need to know? I'm not an armour person myself, but if I can't help myself I could ask around at the local IPMS group.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel