PLUG - BECKENHAM RAILSHOW

A reminder that the Beckenham Railshow is next weekend, the 21st and
22nd October at Langley Park Boys School, Beckenham, Kent. Eighteen
plus layouts, together with trade, societies and demonstrators. And
I've been promised the school won't burn down this year.
Reply to
John Bishop
In article , hn28 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk writes
A colour light signal (albeit computer controlled) was a better understanding of the webby thingy than I do.
Reply to
John Bishop
In message , John Bishop writes
John,
I see from the exhibition guide that one is supposed to "see if [one] can work out what the name [Dwyntafarn] means". I'd have thought that it is a really apt layout name for the BWWMRC's membership: "I'm in the pub".
Reply to
Jane Sullivan
In article , Jane Sullivan writes
Ye gods, you mean the guide is on the webby thing, I only wrote it last week.
New test - find HN28
Reply to
John Bishop

Site Timeline