PLUG - BECKENHAM RAILSHOW

A reminder that the Beckenham Railshow is next weekend, the 21st and

22nd October at Langley Park Boys School, Beckenham, Kent. Eighteen plus layouts, together with trade, societies and demonstrators. And I've been promised the school won't burn down this year.
Reply to
John Bishop

Full details on the show are available via the website at

HN28

Reply to
hn28_signal

A colour light signal (albeit computer controlled) was a better understanding of the webby thingy than I do.

Reply to
John Bishop

In message , John Bishop writes

John,

I see from the exhibition guide that one is supposed to "see if [one] can work out what the name [Dwyntafarn] means". I'd have thought that it is a really apt layout name for the BWWMRC's membership: "I'm in the pub".

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

In article , Jane Sullivan writes

Ye gods, you mean the guide is on the webby thing, I only wrote it last week.

New test - find HN28

Reply to
John Bishop