Propper Coaches

Hi All,

I have a Lima model here of "60000 King George V" and I have ben trying to find an assocciated set of coaches to make a complete train.

So far, from the Bachmann collection i have noted that they have Collett GWR coaches, which as the loco was designed by Collett I suspect these are probably the ones, but What are people's suggestions here?

Yours,. Graham Kendall

Reply to
Graham Kendall

I didn't realise the GWR had so many King Class loco's, still my interests are the LMS ;-) . KGV as it is commonly known is numbered 6000 not 60000.

Seriously a look at

& searching for GWR Coaches gives a selection of coaches. There if you click on an enlargement of the individual coaches, you get a prompt suggesting "that customers who purchased this product also bought XYZ". Gives an idea to people like yourself that have no idea, and probably not too worried about exact formations, you cannot acheive this without building kits. By the way I assume you are talking about OO Scale?

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

In message , Graham Kendall writes

You could try a train of Bachmann Mark 1 coaches in maroon or chocolate and cream.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan