New rail map for the Olympics

Following found on uk.railway

quote

I've been sent this today. As far as I can see all names are perfect anagrams.

Truly inspired!

The sender did observe that "some people have too much time...."

Chris

unquote

Nicely done I thought

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I see my locality is "Bowel Mind"......!

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve W

Hehe, well, the weather today being rainy and cold makes Draft Rots an appropriate name for where I am...

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Sadly Bewray Kemp is in error. (Think FA cup).

Simon.

Reply to
Simon Harding

Concerning Torments!