What the hell?

Ok, a little warning here... the main story is NOT what I'm referring to. It's the advertisements at the bottom.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Google just linked to the word "Rocket"

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Oh I know. Still leaves a bitter taste though.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

There's some history with that vendor in the UK that made me laugh out loud when I saw that ad placement.

G.

Reply to
Graham

Heard some stories on the UK equivalent of rmr a while back. I was amazed how civil you UK folks were regarding the situation too.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Not amazing at all. IMHO, they ARE more civil than any other people on the planet. It's the difference in the cultures. The people of the U.K. have always been more civil than most of the rest of the world, including we Americans. I think the main reason is that we are at times, too competitive. Our competitive culture is one of our greatest strengths and it's also one of our weaknesses.

Randy

Randy

Its not a weakness Randy, unless you succumb to Euro-Babble. Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Thats excellent product placement for ya. :-)

Reply to
Mike Burch

Tom,

You are 110% correct. Americans have been the MOST civil of ALL the Western countries since our conception.

White liberals have BRAIN WASHED 100s of millions of people into thinking that ALL evil emanates from the United States ... past, present and future.

The British Empire was brutal in its conquest of the WORLD in the 18th,

19th, and into the 20th Century.

Remember at one point we were just a British territory, and all tax went out of the territory and back to the British Crown (funny a lot of people think that America is being sold out to Japan, China and the like ... but the LARGEST international holder of American land and business is STILL the United Kingdom).

Let's see, in our 200+ years of existence, we have SAVED the world from 3 World Wars, you have to THINK about what I mean by that '3 World Wars' statement, invented technologies that actually HELP mankind, established human rights that the entire world envies and emulates (yes we did borrow from the Magna Charter), and as far as a people, we are very (TOO) tolerant of people's ethnic, racial, and religious beliefs. We didn't launch Crusades into Jerusalem or Palestine...

I just HATE the BS that is blamed on the United States time and time again by white liberal Euro-trash and malcontents right here in America.

The next time France falls to a fascist invaders ... F*$K them! Let the French be conquered and destroyed. Next time Britain is blitz ... to bad ... we American aren't civil enough to come to your aide and spill our blood for your causes.

Tony Blair's decision to back America in Iraq wasn't done so out of loyalty ... it was done because the British are dependent on oil from Iraq ... America is NOT. We get our crude from Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Venezuela.

All and all, The United States has been a SAVIOR of the free world and the worst enemy of every tyrant, despot, and potentate the world over.

Now some will say, 'well what about the Native American?' To that I say, we were NOT perfect nor are we to blame fully for what happened to all the native tribes of America.

Yes, the W.A.S.P. racism at the time did in fact lead to many millions of people being displaced and killed. But also at that time, Native tribes were warring, and dying off. We used this against many tribal nations to further our own expansionistic gains. Yes it was wrong, along with slavery. Slavery of whites and blacks that existed during those times, But we corrected it and have tried to make amends. We have accepted the blame when there were many other partners where the blame could have been shared.

e.g., with regards to slavery, two of the LARGEST slave plantations in the south were OWNED by West African tribes. When we abolished slavery, the tribes approached us and COMPLAINED over our decision. They felt that if slavery was ok in 1850, why was it NOT ok in 1863 (remember Lincoln abolished slavery half way into the American Civil war ... the war was actually started due to state rights and money ... and the states had the legal right to secede from the Union ... the feds thought otherwise...)?

Today African BLACKS still buy, sell and trade OTHER African blacks.... now how is that for civil?

Folks, a lot of you are going to resist the TRUTHS that I have just typed because you have been de-balled by the system. Some of you have been thoroughly brain washed to the point that all you are good for is a tax source for the federal government. Oh well, its progress I guess...

Well, lets all just hold hands, sing 'comb ba ya', recycle, get gender reassignments, and make sure you vote for Hillary when she becomes Empress of the United States!

Tom Biasi wrote:

Reply to
lunarlos