18mm engine tubes?

Okay, so say I wanted to make a bunch of single use adapters for mini estes engines to use in a 18mm engine mount. I would like to find a large quantity of cardboard tubes just like the ones Estes uses for its 18mm engines. I find lots of fireworks tubes but not the same size as an 18mm engine. I'm sure someone out there knows a source.

Reply to
Ted Mahler

Why not use the Estes tubes?

There's usually a large number of expended 18mm motors after a club launch. If you clean em out, a 13mm motor will slide inside.

Reply to
Gary

Hello Ted:

Precocious Pyrotechnics at

0.500" id, 0.687" od, 2.75" long, $13 per hundred.

Best -- Terry

Reply to
prfesser

Bingo,