18mm engine tubes?

Okay, so say I wanted to make a bunch of single use adapters for mini estes engines to use in a 18mm engine mount. I would like to find a large quantity
of cardboard tubes just like the ones Estes uses for its 18mm engines. I find lots of fireworks tubes but not the same size as an 18mm engine. I'm sure someone out there knows a source.
Ted Mahler wrote:

Why not use the Estes tubes?
There's usually a large number of expended 18mm motors after a club launch. If you clean em out, a 13mm motor will slide inside.
--

Gary

Ted Mahler wrote:

Hello Ted:
Precocious Pyrotechnics at http://www.pyro-pro.com/files/2006%20PPI%20Fireworks%20Supplies%20Pgs%205-7.pdf
0.500" id, 0.687" od, 2.75" long, $13 per hundred.
Best -- Terry
Bingo,
Thanks, I was about googled out!
Ted