R2517

Class 73. Anyone have opinions on this, esp its running? Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote

Hi Rob,

All of the 73s I've tested so far have been as sweet as a nut and a massive improvement over the running of the old Lima versions.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

What you doing up so late?

Reply to
Rob

"John Turner" skrev i meddelandet news:45a03c76$0$4753$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

Salvé Dear John , do you have an e-mail address that one can use for ordering purposes or viewing items etc? You are a bit to far away for a brisk walk down the road for me :) Valé Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

"Rob" wrote

Sleeping? ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Rob" wrote

Can't comment on that I'm afraid.

Some of the early 121 'Bubblecars' (which appear to have the same power bogie) appeared incapable of moving themselves, but this problem doesn't seem to have manifested themselves on the 101 dmus and the loco models.

It should also be possible to add more weight to the locos, a remedy not so readily available with the 121s.

John.

Reply to
John Turner