Rare Lima "SEALINK" liveried coach for sale

"47802" wrote in news:DukLp.8074$z96.6358 @newsfe20.ams2:

I dont care if it's genuinely rare or not (not my period so I can't comment) but £39 as an opening bid for a second hand Lima coach strikes me as being unduly optimisitic.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

You think so?

47802

"47802" wrote in news:7y7Mp.7517$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.ams:

Sheesh ...

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Wow! :-O Either they really are that rare and collectible or two guys decided to set big 'nobody will pay that much' bids on because they were busy when the auction ended.

Reply to
Graham Thurlwell

The first item has one bid at £39. The way eBay works, that means the seller set £39 as the opening minimum bid - even if a buyer bids much more than this, eBay will only bid up to the first buyer's limit if someone else puts on a competing bid.

The second item has been withdrawn.

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:56:28 +0100, 47802 wro= te:

And I bet that seller didn't need to spam a newsgroup in order to achieve that price.

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X