Ratio signals

Recently someone on this newsgroup asked if Ratio still make signals and their cord operation kits. At Warley show yesterday I asked this at the Ratio and Wills stand (B24) and was told that they are available eg the GWR single signal was, I think, 7 pounds at the show. Both Ratio and Wills were taken over by Peco in the late '90s but production continues at Ratio House Buckfastleigh Tel: 01364 642764.

Alan

Reply to
Alan P Dawes

Many thanks Alan, that is much appreciated - I'll give them a ring when I reach the stage of having somewhere to put them. Work on the layout has had to be halted for a while - until the redecoration of the living room has been completed!!!!!! :-/

I'm amazed at the price - I have found Ratio 460/461s on various web sites at around that price, but none mentioned that these were the ones with 'remote operation - I seem to recall they were at least that price in the early 80's.

Again my thanks for that info.

Ian.

Reply to
Ian

I don't know if the GWR signal includes the operating kit like they originally did when I bought mine back in the '80s as the operating kit is now listed as a separate item.

Alan

Reply to
Alan P Dawes