Re: Bachmann Calender November Pic question?

In message , kim writes

What please is an 'E4'? and please don't tell me it's a 2-4-0 steam locomotive >as I managed to work that out myself :o) > >(kim)

Isn't it also a LBSC 0-4-4T as well?

Reply to
James Christie

"kim" wrote

Great Eastern 2-4-0 an example of which is preserved at the NRM.

Some details at

John.

Reply to
John Turner

John Turner wrote:-

Doh!

The words 'Winter on the Great Eastern' should have given me a clue.

Thanks.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

LBSC 0-6-2T - THE 0-4-4T locos were the D3 class.

In article , James Christie writes

Reply to
John Bishop