Re: Class 40

"44211" wrote

Anyone heard any rumours when the Blue version, #32 477.......40 075, will

Soon.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

That quick? My, Bachmann's production line must be improving!!!

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

In message , John Lancaster writes

Roll on the blue beast, just gagging to put it on the front of my blue and grey mark 1s, patiently waiting for the Model Rail Ltd Ed of D200 as well. Just need to get a CD with some 40 sounds on it to play in the background...

Hellfire..

Reply to
James Christie