re:model railways at Loughborough University

Francis

Thanks for your response. The Hall in question is William Morris, the 3 story blocks across the road from the Students Union. You mentioned the Railway Soc, could you tell me a little more about it and its activities? Transport Tech is now in a new building so any trace of your activities will be long gone but I'd be interested to hear about your layout building too, if you can spare the time. The layout I found is a "out and back" built along one side of the roof space in OO scale its in a pretty poor state but is rigged out with motorised points and H&M controllers so may be salvagable. Any further info you can give me on model railways at the University would be very welcome.

Thanks again Les Pickstock

Reply to
Les Pickstock