Re: motogp scalextric

Thanks Badger.

Goraknotsteve

try alt.hobbies.slotcars > > Badger. > > > > I apologise if this isn't the right group, but seemed to be the one > > with most posts about scalextric so here goes. > > > > I'm interested in the new MotoGP Scalextric sets and wondered if > > anyone out there had any experience of them - ie how do they perform, > > any video footage, pictures other than those of websites selling them. > > > > I've been to the official site and read all the blurb but just want to > > know what real people think. > > > > Cheers, > > Goraknotsteve
Reply to
goraknotsteve