Re: Old Newbie - Whats new in model railways OO\HO?

Recently with time on my hands I thought I would revisit that time a

>little so got some track and a rather hansom steam loco....

Hi folks,

Thankyou for all the info and ideas. Very helpful.

I think I am going to concentrate on a period somewhere between 1900 to 1950 in steam.

I got an old Linka building set and am already planning my first building.

I have been totally gob_smacked by some of the scenery I have seen in books and on the web. If I could do 1 tenth of what some of the modelers have done I would be happy.

Anyway. I am sure I will be posting here a bit more frequently in future.

Regards Pete

Reply to
Pete