Re: T Gauge.... All I want for Xmas - not!

[ re T gauge (3mm track gauge)]
> Knew a chap who's interest was signalling, never did it for real > (AFAIK) but had all the books and knew how it all worked (his day > job was designing PCBs for military projects). He would probably be > happy with it, providing he could get the signals to work. >

Assuming he could see the signals, never mind getting them to work...

Reply to
Jerry

And any semaphore signals would have to bounce...

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

I can't see the detail on 00 gauge models never mind T-gauge! :o(

(kim)

Reply to
kim

If I were fiddling about with em you can be sure they would bounce very quickly. Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon