renumbering / naming RTR stock

Hi,

Whats the easiest or best method to de-number and name a RTR loco without having to respray/paint the number/name area.

Thanks

Reply to
me

There was a thread on this entitled "Removing the early BR logo from the Hornby Q1" on December 14-16. If your news server doesn't still have it, try groups.google.com.

Reply to
MartinS

The thread was started on 14/12/2003 at 12:49, by, funnyily enough, me ;-)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.

Or alternatively there is an advert at the back of the current Model Rail for a company selling effectively "patches" of the correct background colour.

Regards, Neal.

Reply to
Neal Ball

Thanks for the pointers in the right direction guys. The sellotape trick didn't work, so I think something 'stronger' is in order.

Reply to
Meadgreen-TMD

Anyone here had any experience with them?

-- Brian "Chuff! Chuff! Poot! Poot! A model railway exhibition can do that to a person"

Reply to
Brian Watson