RMWeb dead?

Anyone know what has happened to RMWeb

Mark Thornton

Reply to
Mark Thornton

Temporarily (?) titsup. See thread on BRM forum.

Reply to
airsmoothed

Certainly increased the number of messages on the BRM forum!

Reply to
Mark Thornton

Yeah, it's got an 'internal server error'. Given that it's written in ASP, it suggest to me that someone has changed some code and not tested it or the IIS on the server needs restarting.

Graham Plowman

Mark Thornt> Anyone know what has happened to RMWeb

> Mark Thornton

Reply to
gppsoftware

I understand it's getting a new server and should be back again within a few days. I need my fix!

John in Sunny West Wales

Reply to
caronprom

Will be here when it returns ...