scenery

Firstly apologies for being a newbie.

Is there a UK based company that supplies background scenes for OO layouts?

Reply to
Robert Lumley

Peco.

Reply to
MartinS

I have used PECO as you can see here.

I am looking at some more "photo type" back drops for the next one,
although the price difference is staggering..... Rob

Reply to
Rob

I rather like the backscenes from Builteze, I think the Engine Shed still sells them

Reply to
Mike

do backscenes for OO (as well as N and O) and were at Warley

Reply to
Simon