So, what are we hoping to see under the Christmas tree, then?

I'm hoping for a Hornby Class 110 and maybe that rather fine looking new loco-drive A3. What will you be asking Santa for?
Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote

I would like an ESU Mobile Control set, but struggling to find one anywhere! :-(
John.
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

The new Bachmann Ivatt Pig...in LMS...
Of course, Pigs have a tendency to fly too.
Ian Cornish wrote:

I'm asking for mine in early BR livery.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

I`m on Good terms with Santa. He has already delivered my Cotswold rail class 47 via one of his elves know as JT! Santa has said if I am good and do the washing up to earn extra pocket money, i may also recieve a class 57, 3x Dogfish, 2 x 60 and a BR Ivatt plus 3 ex-lms coches. Thats allot of dishes i got to do!

Thats allot of dishes i got to do!
Simon, Get a dishwasher, then you will have more time to "play" with the new locos (Hint !)
;-)
Andy
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept. wrote:

Alternatively, get some paper plates, which you can just chuck out. The money that you would have spent on the dishwasher can now be spent on summink reely important - like half a dozen new locos! :-D
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

A BR liveried Flying Pig, or two, but I will probably just get socks.
My wife bought me 50 pairs of socks one Christmas - I don't get them any more! ;-)
John.

1. A loft conversion big enough for a decent-sized layout. 2. (OT) A 44-24-36 helper.
Unlikely to get either, though.
Bevan
Bevan Price <mynameATTTTfreeukDOTTTcom> wrote:

Phil: We've just had the loft conversion..... and as soon as I have finished the rest of the consequent tiling etc.... the new layout will be appearing with its new lightweight aluminium* frame and polycarbonate* baseboards..... featherweight boards replacing chipboard, 50mmx25mm and ply after all these years. (*already bought and held in stock)
--
Phil Spiegelhalter: snipped-for-privacy@fillin.co.uk
==== Technical Training for Broadcasters =====

That's an unusual configuration, what's the minimum radius?
Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote

Surely that depends upon the height (or length) depending upon the position at any particular time, not forgetting the impact of gravity on the larger dimension.
Sounds like a man of me own heart really. ;-)
John.

Alternatively considering the amount of exercise many contributors to this NG take it sounds more like a Health and Safety issue. :-)
--
All the best,

Chris Wilson

You know a bloke with *those* measurements???
--
Dave,
Frodsham

Yes, but not necessarily in that order :-)
Jim.
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:26:45 -0000, "Bevan Price" <mynameATTTTfreeukDOTTTcom> said in

I'm disappointed that nobody mentioned chains...
Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:53:09 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Which sort would you like us to talk about, S&M or cricket pitches?
Ken.
"Ken Parkes" wrote

Not quite in the mood for cricket at the moment, we seem to have lost the 'Ashes touch'.
John.